***TUNE-IN THIS THURSDAY ON CHEF ELLIOTT’S ENTERTAINING SOLUTIONS RADIO SHOW***
Chef Elliott is honored to share his technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague: THE DISTINGUISHED AND PHENOMENAL, CEO/Owner of Bravo Fine Catering, Celebrity Chef Jimmy Nadelll!!!
From 7 PM – 8 PM EST on Chef Elliott’s “Entertaining Solutions”, NEN radio show by calling 718-766-4964 or at http://www.chefelliottentsol.info
Chef Jimmy received his associate’s degree in Culinary Arts at Joliet Junior College staffed by Claude Kerms, Siegfried Stober, and Charles Wagner of the Gold Metal Awarded German Culinary
Olympic Team. He is a Culinary Arts Intern Instructor.
Current Owner/Chef/Culinary Director/CEO
• Bravo Fine Catering, Catering, Personal Chef Services, Aspen & Miami, Owner CEO
• United States Director, Aregala International Association of Gastronomic
• Aspen Celebrity Cuisine, Cookbook Author
• United States Chef Association, Founder & CEO
• TV Host of “The Bravo Kitchen Show with Jimmy Nadell
• King Kong Emergency Response Catering, Wild Fire Mobile Kitchens
• Thin Air Partners Real Estate Investment Firm 50% Partner
• Distinguished Chef Award: Johnson and Wales University, Miami 2003
• Top Ten Restaurants, Rocky Mountain Region: F&W Magazine 2001
• Best Italian Food, City of Denver: The Denver Post 2001
• Award of Excellence: Wine Spectator Magazine1997 – 2002
• Best New Restaurants: Aspen, Carbondale & Vail 1997 – 2002
• Top 10 Best New Chefs: for protégé chef James Mazzio; F&W Magazine 1999
• Lifetime Achievement in Culinary Arts: Aregala International Association of Gastronomic
Chef Jimmy has recently authored the “Aspen Celebrity Cuisine” cookbook. A gold-medal chef’s simple guide to five-star cooking.